Our brothers and sisters...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus knows everything we have in our heart. He knows the situation we are going through. He want us all in heaven. He is reminding us that we belong not on earth but in heaven. He want us all full of faith and believe in His word. I am coming soon.... and this is the sign of that truth. All we have to do is to say this....

Yes Lord. Come. We are waiting for You. You are to comforter of our troubled souls. No one will come to our aid except You who promised to be with us to the end of the world.

Our brothers and sisters are there with us to fast and pray for each other. To uplift us up to heaven so we shall be gathered together in heaven to sing Gods praises.
Everything we see around is what Jesus said. Before His coming signs shall be in heaven, various deseases shall come, sin and evil will rise and people will forget to honor and praise God.
Be thankful, be grateful. God has chosen us to be His very own. Nothing shall come against those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul.
Lets pray. Dear Jesus, comfort our troubled souls. May our hope be in You alone. Nothing we have brought to this world and nothing we will be able to take to heaven.
Hear us and save us and heal us we pray.
Amen

Let Us All Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name have mercy upon us. God shine through us giving us wisdom, healing, and direction for our Nation and every Nation that has been affected by the Coronavirus. Spare Your people, O Lord. Let every string of the Coronavirus die at the roots, be dissipated, banished, and do no more harm. Let the coronavirus be shattered by the power of the Holy Spirit. God continue to place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around Your children. God protect and strengthen our immune system. Protect our lungs and keep us safe and healthy. God raise up in the Body of Christ the righteous prayer warriors to pray and intercede for our spiritual family that falls into the higher risk categories of contracting this virus. Let us not fear, nor worry, but continue to come to You praying and crying out for mercy, healing, wisdom, and knowledge on how to battle this threat. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

God Protect Us All From The Coronavirus!
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Jesus knows everything we have in our heart. He knows the situation we are going through. He want us all in heaven. He is reminding us that we belong not on earth but in heaven. He want us all full of faith and believe in His word. I am coming soon.... and this is the sign of that truth. All we have to do is to say this....

Yes Lord. Come. We are waiting for You. You are to comforter of our troubled souls. No one will come to our aid except You who promised to be with us to the end of the world.

Our brothers and sisters are there with us to fast and pray for each other. To uplift us up to heaven so we shall be gathered together in heaven to sing Gods praises.
Everything we see around is what Jesus said. Before His coming signs shall be in heaven, various deseases shall come, sin and evil will rise and people will forget to honor and praise God.
Be thankful, be grateful. God has chosen us to be His very own. Nothing shall come against those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul.
Lets pray. Dear Jesus, comfort our troubled souls. May our hope be in You alone. Nothing we have brought to this world and nothing we will be able to take to heaven.
Amen
LORD, hear us through Jesus mighty name AMEN

Amen
Amen in Jesus Name

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom