OTHER PRAISE REPORT: I WAS PUT ON SPIRIVA ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
OTHER PRAISE REPORT: I WAS PUT ON SPIRIVA INHALER TO USE ONCE A DAY. MY PA SAYS IT REALLY WORKS. I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE SUCH EXCELLENT CARE. PLEASE PRAY THAT THE SPIRIVA AND OTHER INHALERS REALLY CONTROL THE ASTHMA WELL, AND I CAN DO ANYTHING I FEEL LIKE DOING, EVEN DANCING AND DANCING.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
141
A while back I put in a long prayer request. Will try to briefly summarize: I have four conditions that are affecting my breathing: COPD, GERD, LPR and a deviated nasal septum. I have literally been sick since December 4, 2025. Also I had a CAT scan at VA that revealed a new 6.4 mm solid nodule...
Replies
11
Views
296
Praise: kids are loving each other. Praise: we have food, and a home. Praise: I was able to play tennis. Prayer that tennis courts don't have people there so we can play in peace. Prayer that the kids are not lazy or do not get sick of tennis. Prayer kids stop complaining. Prayer husband...
Replies
6
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom