Order My Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I am determined to get things done this upcoming year. These are some of the things I want to get done: gain at least ### lbs., save at least $###, get my Driver's license, purchase a laptop, get a great-paying job. Lord, in Your wonderful name, I ask that You order my steps. Put everything I listed in place. You know the order in which these things will get done. I ask that You take complete control of everything I do in ###. I WILL PUT YOU FIRST! I must admit, I don't think I will accomplish these things on my own. I can't do things without You. I am determined to do better, speak better, act better, and think better. Lord, will You accept my invite to be first in everything? You are first in EVERYTHING. I trust in You everyday, for everything. I ask that You provide me with my own car to get back and forth. In Your precious name I pray, Amen.
 
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for you. God wants the best for you. He loves You. Be Encouraged. God is in control.

PS: Remember ### In Your Prayers!
 
Father please accept these goals and this ### to who so faithfully dedicates herself to you I am thankful for such a devout ###, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is broken. ### has lied and cheated. He rationalizes his behavior as not sin. He laughed when confronted. I am angry. I can’t sleep or eat. All I think about is why and the lies. I know I have to forgive. Lord help me. Take this anxiety away from my mind and heart. Lord create in me a...
Replies
12
Views
117
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude. Thank You for Your provision in helping me through our move out and move in. When I was anxious and unsure, You made a way. When I was weak, You carried me. Lord, as I continue to settle our responsibilities, please guide my steps in paying...
Replies
6
Views
271
PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom