Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for ### (aunt) going for eye operation for cataract pray that Jesus heals her eye. Thank you and God bless you
Replies
10
Views
253
I have had a cataract operation that went wrong and my ### is detaching. Despite lazer treatment my eye is still flickering and I can't see very well. No eye people around at the weekend.
Replies
11
Views
413
Please Lord, I love you Lord Jesus ❤️ I ask in Your mighty Name that you may heal the cataract on my right eye if it be Your will to perform a miracle for me Dear Jesus. In Your Mighty Name I Pray. Thank You Dear Jesus ❤️ 🙏
Replies
12
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom