OPEN THE FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN ! AND RAIN DOWN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
OPEN THE FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN! AND RAIN DOWN ON ME. "LORD JESUS" LET YOUR BLESSINGS OVERTAKE ME. THAT I MAY BE A BLESSING EVERYWHERE I GO IN THIS EARTH! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HEDGE OF PROTECTION. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING YOUR ANGELS ENCAMPED AROUND ABOUT ME. LETTING NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME PROSPER AND EVERY TONGUE THAT RISES UP AGAINST ME SHALL FAIL!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, I don't know where my provision will come from, but You know exactly what my family needs. Please open the right doors for us. Give me wisdom to recognize the opportunities You send, courage to walk through them, and patience while I wait. I pray for a season where I no longer have to...
Replies
9
Views
178
LORD GOD open the flood gates of Heaven, let it rain. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
7
Views
428
THANK YOU LORD, YOU'RE MAGNIFICENT AND POWERFUL. LORD, OPEN THE FLOODGATES OF YOUR BLESSINGS FOR ME🙏🙏🙏🙏 Heavenly Father, I come before you today with a heart full of hope and expectations. I ask that you open the floodgates of your blessings and bring forth the good news that I have been...
Replies
6
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom