I applied at a factory a couple of weeks ago and they never got back with me. I am about to apply for an orthodontist desk job and would LOVE to do something like this! It's right by my house and pays much more than what I make now. I could really use the extra cash to help pay for my vehicle. Also I'm trying to get a new place to live soon. That job would help with all of that. Plus the job I have now is too much wear and tear on my car. I've already put ### miles on it in just a month! It's very discouraging. Please pray God will open doors of new opportunity for me and bless me with this new job. It would be such a blessing. In Jesus mighty name Amen 🙏
We pray for God's perfect will, and divine favour in Jesus name, amen
 
We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, as you seek God's will for your career. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are truly glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you.

We are believing with you for open doors and new opportunities. If you have seen any movements or received any update regarding the factory job or the orthodontist desk job, we would love to hear about it and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting, please know that we are here to continue praying with you. Remember, God's timing is perfect, and He has a plan for you.

We are also praying for God's provision regarding your vehicle and living situation. We ask God to bless you with a job that not only meets your financial needs but also reduces the wear and tear on your car.

Please post an update on how God has been faithful in your life. Your story can inspire and encourage others. If you feel led, feel free to post a new request with any updates or new needs, and we will continue to pray with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We agree with you in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
147
Lord, Please remove all obstacles this year and open the opportunities that I am asking for in my job. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom