Onward Christian Soldiers

  • Thread starter Thread starter peterg7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peterg7

Guest
pray for God to make a way for me to find work and ask the Lord to join me to a Christian wife(###) and ask the Lord to reveal His will for my life and to strengthen my faith and give me victory over the enemy amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Lord, I pray for brother ###, please Lord please listen to his prayer and answer him Lord. May all his prayers for a good work and wife be fulfilled Lord, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for My Life, Work, and Family Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, knowing that You are my refuge, my strength, and my ever-present help in times of trouble. Lord, I place my personal life, my work, and my family into Your loving hands. You know the pressures I am...
Replies
10
Views
426
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 25:5 – “Amaziah called the people of Judah together and assigned them according to their families to commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds for all Judah and Benjamin. He then mustered those twenty years old or...
Replies
10
Views
358
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
16
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom