Only Jesus Could Carry Those Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord comfort someone with Your Holy Spirit and give them what they need to believe in Christ. There has been a lot of false sin during a time when a child wouldn't understand it wasn't their fault. Show this adult now what she truly owns. We all sin. We all need forgiveness. Nobody should have to carry someone else's sin. Only You Jesus is able to do that. Heal this person from damage that others did in childhood and give her love and forgiveness to what she owns in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
778
ONLY JESUS COULD BUILD A BRIDGE TO HEAVEN WITH JUST TWO PIECES OF WOOD
Replies
2
Views
9
  • Locked
There is somebody on my heart that I would like God to give her a gift of a new mind and spirit to replace the damaged ones. Heal her Lord. God knows the gift I've been asking for. Thanks You Jesus, Amen
Replies
12
Views
838
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom