Only For ### Now Please Pray For ### I Need ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEGAN
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REEGAN

Guest
DEAR FATHER MY MOM HAS GONE FOR THE MEDICAL CHECK UP IN THE MEDICAL CHECK UP THEY TOLD US IT IS A SYMTOM OF BREAST CANCER, DEAR FATHER TOMMRROW WE ARE GOING FOR THE SCAN FATHER PLEASE KINDLY PRAY FOR MY MOM I ALSO PRAY FOR HER PLEASE KINDLY PRAY FOR HER. THE RESULT SHOLUD BE GOOD, PLEASE. I LOVE MY MOM BUT SHE LOVES JESUS MORE THAN US. HELP HER TO LIVE WITH US. PLEASE .PRAISE THE LORD.
 
Lord Jesus you are the Great healer. I ask that you and only you can heal this woman of her cancer if it be your will. I pray that this family know that the Great Physician is in charge and that you will comfort them and guide them during their trials.

In your name I pray that you have this family in your folds.

Amen and Amen
 
Almighty father we pray for ###'s mother lord, be with her tough her, heal her, bless her family. In the name of our Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
LORD GOD I ask you to hear ###'s prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Friend, men may give up, doctors may give up but God never gives up on anyone. God doesn't expect the impossible from us, He wants us to expect the impossible from Him. Take God at His Word that He loves you, your mother, your family, those He love (1 Peter 5:7), Bring everything to Him in prayer (Philippians 4:6), and trust Him to direct your paths in life as He so PROMISED (Proverb 3:5-7). The power of God rests in the PROMISES of God. As you await God’s response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Heavenly Father,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. As ###’s mother await these test results we in prayer choose to cast down every imagination; fear, anxiety and worry; bringing them into the captivity of Christ. We thank you that we have no need to fear bad news because You strengthen me and give me hope as trust steadfast in You. In this time Lord, we ask to You to strengthen ###’s mother and family, their body, soul and spirit. In Jesus’ name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FIRST OUR HOT WATER BROKE DOWN THEN OUR HEAT BROKE DOWN NOW THE HOT WATER IS NOT WORKING AGAIN PLEASE PRAY MY LANDLORD DOES THE RIGHT THINGS BY ALL OF HIS TENANTS TODAY AND CALLS THE PLUMBER THANK-YOU EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN...
Replies
9
Views
216
I’m a disabled mom of five. My daughter, ###, has a huge opportunity in her athletic career and she’s allowing laziness and sloth to creep into her life and it’s destroying her future. Please pray that she can get her motivation and some of her old “fire” back, and fast, her opportunity is there...
Replies
7
Views
293
whxy can tGod ever hsow up when you need HIm too. i wish i was deead i wish i was never born i wishj i was ###
Replies
7
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom