One Stupid Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

allyNYC

Prayer Warrior
One stupid moment, one stupid thing is all it takes...to make things fall apart God please undo mine I beg you please..why are all the stupid things I do motivated by love?
 
God is awesome..this has been answered thank u everyone God bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A VEHICLE OF MY OWN GREATLY TODAY I AM NOT DEAF DUMB NUMB STUPID I CAN I THINK I MIGHT NEED TO WALK TO WORK BRING IN THE LIGHT GREATLYYY..I NEED MORE LIGHT BROUGHT IN I CANNOT SEE HEAR 👂 AT ALL REMOVE REBUKE SATAN AND WHOS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES THAT...
Replies
9
Views
144
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
141
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 – “In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:15, Elihu explains one of the ways God speaks to people-through dreams and...
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,197
Messages
16,819,987
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom