Tuvrul
Disciple of Prayer
One of the reasons to believe in God is that you can't have a rational conversation with people who don't. I am hoping you see the significance of my selection by Marquis Who's Who in America. What follows is a link to an interview about the arguments for God's existence and a number of reasons to believe in God: https://marquisradio.com/2020/06/08/davidroemer/ This is a link to my interview with Star Jones:
This is a link to a press release summarizing the Star Jones interview: ###, PhD, Receives The Star Treatment for Excellence in Theological Education This is a link to my interview on a Catholic radio station: Episode 62: An Interview with Dr. ### on Physics, Metaphysics, and God (July 27, 2020) I was selected by this secular publisher because of my freedom of speech lawsuit against Lee Bollinger, President of Columbia U. I gave oral argument to the U. S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit on January 18, 2018. The podcast is on the court's website (case no. 17-818). My website is http://www.newevangelization.info. Very truly yours, ### ###-###-####
