One More Try Or I Pop Them Pills ###?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobbyMc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbyMc

Guest
mmm to over and out now or after I try one more - just one more attempt?
 
Child of God,

Always remember God Loves You. You are going to live your God Destiny.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

God Will Deliver His People!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's kind of like that quote that says "A day late and a dollar short". One reason why i'm still here and not "gone" already is that I figure if I choose my day to "leave", God will say to me, "If you had only waited just one more day.". But, it will always be that way, so I guess it doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
215
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND CLAIM DECREE DESIGN DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD ONE MORE DAY AT LEAST OF VIDEOS ANYTHING IS FINE WHILE MY RIGHT LEG HEALS GREATLYYY URGENTLY THEN HOPEFULLY BY MONDAYYYYY THE STING WILL BE HEALED AND I WONT BE LIMPING FROM FALLING GREATLYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY...
Replies
9
Views
122
Sorry to bother you. I already asked for prayer for this, but my doctor's appointment is today at ###:###; and I'm in a state of dread and fear. I'm afraid I will chicken out of asking for pain management and the CAT scan. I'm not good at asserting myself. I also know I need to get certain...
Replies
12
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom