One More Time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvb

Humble Prayer Warrior
I need your continued support in prayer that the Lord will extend His mercy and forgiveness. I need to feel my faith and Holy Spirit be restored, and a healing physically and spiritually...And that the demons will be gone from this house, and out of my mind. Please continue to pray for my two dogs as they are both sick.. Thank you all... I will continue to pray for you all as well....

###
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God please protect me this halloween in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
238
Sorry to bother you. I already asked for prayer for this, but my doctor's appointment is today at ###:###; and I'm in a state of dread and fear. I'm afraid I will chicken out of asking for pain management and the CAT scan. I'm not good at asserting myself. I also know I need to get certain...
Replies
12
Views
374
All honour and Glory for the godhead presence in my life. I come before you petitioning for my grandchildren that I have brought up before I came into this shelter to stop being forbidden to speak to me. It has been 3 months since I came here and my daughters spiteful actions will not allow them...
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom