Once Saved Always Saved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hi all, please pray that I know the truth about salvation. I have been a Christian and have always wondered if I could lose my salvation through sinning, which I do sin and always have tried to stop but never could. Please pray the Lord open my eyes on this. I have read and heard verse after verse on both parts. I don't really think it's the teaching part I need but for everyone to pray that I receive this without a doubt (to open my eyes once and for all kinda thing.)

Thank you all and love you!
 
♡♡♡ Shall We Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Consume us. Nestle us in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become our heartbeat and Your thoughts become our thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us to become all that You created us to be so that we will reflect Your perfection. Bless us Lord Jesus to come to know You, love You, and strengthen us to walk in obedience to Your Word. Cause each of us to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 2:8: “When the king’s order and edict had been proclaimed, many young women were brought to the citadel of Susa and put under the care of Hegai. Esther also was taken to the king’s palace and entrusted to Hegai, who had charge of the...
Replies
9
Views
153
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
187
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,786
Messages
16,792,602
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom