Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwanajm

Humble Prayer Partner
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me.

I am writing to request for your prayers. As a way of getting extra money to meet my family obligations, I decided to venture into importing cars something I have done for a couple of years. I will not say that all has been good but I have managed to push on. Recently I ordered for three cars and was able to sell off one of the cars. For over five months now, I have failed to sell the other cars. I am asking for your prayers so that I quickly get buyers for these cars even if it means only recovering the costs of the cars. Please pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that you sell those two cars very soon, remember according to our faith we can do all things, keep the faith.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for the blessings You give us each day. I ask for Your protection over me, my family, and especially my mother. Keep us away from danger, deception, and anyone who may wish us harm. Give us wisdom, clarity, and discernment to see the truth clearly. Please light our path...
Replies
10
Views
329
I want to say thank you as I requested for my sister-in-law's dad to return to his homeland despite being exceptionally sick with a terminal diagnosis. Your prayers worked and he is home. Please pray he finds peace, gets to say his goodbyes in his time and that he makes it to see Christmas and...
Replies
8
Views
284
Hello again. Thank you to all who prayed for me in my previous two posts. I am relatively new here and I feel I am receiving encouraging Christian support and guidance that I have been needing for a long time and I am receiving this through this site. It is a start, so thank you. My concern and...
Replies
7
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom