on nov 4th my friend lost the purse and i pray to God

pragathi

Disciple of Prayer
on nov 4th my friend lost the purse and i pray to god hardely i called to praying centre also everyone said some miracle will be happen but still now it is not yet happen for me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend ###! Lost her daughter due to drugs and just plain lost her way! I pray honey that ### is returning to u soon! I know it's wrong what u are doing but I still ask u Jesus to let her see sobriety is the only not way to get her back! I'm doing all I can even willing to go...
Replies
11
Views
661
Please pray we get in touch again ### lost the touch. Heal my relationship. Amen ###
Replies
6
Views
205
Please pray that my friend ### answer mesoon. Amen ###
Replies
8
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom