On my job is nothing but chaos ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY LIFE IS HEALED FROM CHAOS I GET A SECOND JOB TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A HOME A PLACE TO LIVE OWN A GARBAGE CAN BE ABLE TO LOCK MY HOME KEEP OUT SATAN SHITE CREW PUT MY FINGER NAILS AND TOE NAILS THEY STAY GET SLEEP MAKE IT TO WORK IN A TIMELY FASHION. LIFE IN MY SECOND JOB HAS TO BE A...
Replies
9
Views
120
Theres nothing in my bank to rob leave me alone Satan and crew I have never been favored or stayed with that’s why I was praying for Favor just to have a normal life for once ok..Life in today make it to work without being robbed when I have nothing to give no confidence as it is let that end im...
Replies
9
Views
168
LIFE IN BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE NOTHING TO OFFER I DIDNT GET EVEN 😔 A COLD BEER TODAY I COULDN'T IT WAS TO HARD FIGHTING THE NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ME LET THOSE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY GREATLY I DIDNT GET A VAPE NO GREEN NO HOME NO VEHICLE AND THE SUMMER IS PRETTY MUCH OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I GUESS NEXT...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom