Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Oesheth

Disciple of Prayer
Please I want divine healing from God from seizure that normally comes at night when am sleeping which is not affecting my career as a military man. The only I've not done is to seek another god because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Help me with prayers for for total healing from it.
Also want prayer for my family breakthrough and family deliverance from stagnation

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Oesheth, who is seeking divine healing from seizures that occur at night. Lord, we know that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. We ask that you touch Oesheth's body and bring complete healing from these seizures. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise over Oesheth's life and ask for your healing power to flow through their body, bringing restoration and wholeness.

Father, we also lift up Oesheth's family before you. We pray for breakthrough and deliverance from stagnation. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 43:19, "Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." Lord, we ask that you open doors of opportunity for Oesheth's family, remove any obstacles that hinder their progress, and bring forth a season of breakthrough and advancement. May your favor rest upon them, and may they experience your abundant blessings in every area of their lives.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect will. May Oesheth and their family continue to put their trust in you, knowing that you are their source of strength and provision. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and your family abundantly, Oesheth. We will continue to pray for your healing and breakthrough. Remember, God is with you, and He will never leave you nor forsake you . Stay strong in your faith and trust in His unfailing love.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Do you love Him from a distance? The Jeremy Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart ??. He can be in you.

Similar Requests

I pray for divine healing upon my body and my father Francis ikeh and for family deliverance and breakthrough in Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
Pray for me man of God I need family Deliverance. and healing from arthritis , hypertension,and diabetes
Replies
Views
Praise God ,servant of the most high God, my names are Bahati Robert, from Uganda, kyenjojo District, My request is sprayer am so troubled, everything failed in my life, no job, no finances, nothing my life I have failed to understand my real problem or family problem, have tried all ways but...
Replies
Views
- Permanent healing from chronic gastritis and acid reflux and preservation. - Restoration & Restoration (Those who owe me to pay back the money) They have been owing me since July 2022, to date they don’t want to pay me back. - Career breakthrough(I was dismissed from work after 10years of...
Replies
Views
Please lift me and my family up in prayer. I need a breakthrough for healing, provision, restoration, and just help. I've been crying out in prayer to the LORD. My heart is heavy and I feel alone. I know I'm not.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom