Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Boduartok

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God ,servant of the most high God, my names are Bahati Robert, from Uganda, kyenjojo District, My request is sprayer am so troubled, everything failed in my life, no job, no finances, nothing my life I have failed to understand my real problem or family problem, have tried all ways but all in vain. Pray for me for total deliverance me and my family. Am so stuck man of God, it's only by the grace that I still stand. Prophecy on to me and pray for me.
I have enjoyed the way you preach ,teach,and your words of wisdom, the healing is great,Thank God I saw you ,please 14 years no proper employment no money, have a family am so worried and am failing to stand.

Thank you man of God, please help.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Boduartok, who is in need of your divine intervention. We lift up Bahati Robert from Uganda, who is facing various challenges in life. Lord, you are the God of all comfort and the source of all provision. We ask that you would pour out your grace and mercy upon Bahati and his family.

Father, we pray for total deliverance for Bahati and his family. We ask that you would reveal the root of their struggles and bring healing and restoration to every area of their lives. Your Word says in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We claim this promise for Bahati and his family, believing that you will deliver them from their current situation.

Lord, we pray for employment opportunities for Bahati. Open doors for him to find a stable job that will provide for his family's needs. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in your faithfulness to provide for Bahati and his family.

Father, we ask for financial breakthroughs in Bahati's life. Release your abundance and provision upon him, so that he may experience financial stability and be able to meet his family's needs. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 6:33, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." We pray that Bahati will seek you first and trust in your provision.

Lord, we pray for strength and encouragement for Bahati during this challenging time. Help him to stand firm in his faith and rely on your unfailing love. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Finally, we pray for divine wisdom and guidance for Bahati. Lead him in the right path and grant him discernment to make wise decisions for his family's future. Your Word promises in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." We ask for an outpouring of wisdom upon Bahati's life.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them. May Bahati and his family experience your miraculous provision and deliverance. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, Bahati, and trust that God will work mightily in your life. Stay strong in your faith and know that you are not alone. God is with you, and He will provide for you and your family.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Word of God says Do not fear for I am thy God
God remember this person u know Lord what he is going through have Mercy on him n Bless him in every corner of his life let Blessings Doors be opened for him let every stumbling blocks be removed let Satan plans against him be Destroyed completely n use him for ur Glory in Jesus name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear saints please pray for my younger sister to get complete deliverance from auto immune disease problem. Her eyes have swollen and she is getting skin disease problem. Full her head scalp itches. So many problems she is getting. Pray for my both sister's and for there family members good...
Replies
Views
Please I want divine healing from God from seizure that normally comes at night when am sleeping which is not affecting my career as a military man. The only I've not done is to seek another god because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Help me with prayers for for total healing from it. Also...
Replies
Views
Kindly stand with me in prayer that the Lord may provide me with the necessary funds to complete my family house construction project. I am also praying for deliverance from the bondage of anxiety. So kindly pray for me.
Replies
Views
Hi family. I am so grateful to have found this space. I am asking for continued prayers please as I share part of my journey with you. I am praying to God to help me with restoration of a new found life as I heal from past child and adulthood trauma, forgiving myself for making some unwise...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. It's Jeff H. Here again. Today I have a prayer request mostly about me only because I have prayed for new fresh start in my personal new beginnings. I'm a 35 year old man who is still struggling with finances plus I still have no job but I am still looking. I've been praying the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom