Oh my Lord God! Im being put to test and

Maria Sharon

Disciple of Prayer
Oh my Lord God! Im being put to test and being blamed of things that I never really intended to do due to which My relationship with my ### is going too rough and there is absolutely no happiness and he doesnt seem to trust me. All of this is happening because the criticisms and blames on me are coming from his best friend... God I really need your help to fix this broken relationship of mine. I am true to myself and my doings but people throw blame and make people close to me hate me .. I want you to bless me with the graces of the holy spirit and mother mary so I do and say the right things... I want my ### and my relationship and my happiness back. I ask this in Jesus name.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
142
  • Locked
Oh my Lord, God please help my autistic son ### who has severe OCD and behaviors. My sweet Lord please calm him now, bring safety, love and all that is good into his life. Please help the staff in his facility to have understanding and compassion for him. Please lord help him be happy and keep...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom