Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord Jesus, I come before you as your child of the heavenly family. I ask that any spiritual blockages that has hindered and delayed the formal offer of employment which I accepted 2 weeks ago but has become static because of non-communication on the part of the Sales Director will be...
Replies
6
Views
268
Oh Lord Jesus, I come before you as your child of the heavenly family. I have undergone such an extensive review of my holistic career strategy, past, present and future and changed it many times before your seeing eyes. I have never had to do such an exercise but I had no choice if I am to move...
Replies
10
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom