Oh lord i call upon your name in Jesus ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ona
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ona

Guest
Oh lord I call upon your name in Jesus name, father I pray for the sick, lonely, the poor and those who want to turn their lives around just like kids guide their faith in Jesus name and hear their prayers. I speak the blood of Jesus upon their lives. Father send your angels to surround them as they fight the monitoring spirits, anti-prayer demons and those which spirit away their money. I thank you father for answering my prayer in Jesus name Amen.

Children of God those who wait upon the Lord shall fly like eagles and never grow tired. Please trust in him and it shall be well. Amen and Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 50:15 - King James Version 15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. GOD i call upon your Holy Name in times of trouble and despair. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
319
O Lord I call upon for you for a job let your will be done in my life
Replies
10
Views
662
Lord I call upon you. I Lost my Job. I have No money to pay Rent, Utilities, Phone & other medical bills after Surgery. Calling upon you Lord. Your daughter ###
Replies
13
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom