Oh Lord How Can I Be A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter bernardbortey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bernardbortey

Guest
oh. how can i be came a pastor need a calling from u oh my god i dont want to be a just a pastor like dat but holy spirit filling miniser i wan to be a great man of god in near future pls god help me now i want go a bible school but i dont have any help oh lord touch some body so he or she will help me i ihave my small groups of praying in my house pls i need ur help dear lord
 
Merciful Lord listen to ###'s prayer, fill him with the Holy Spirit. Lord may his ministry shine and do wonders for the people deprived of your knowledge and also empower him to do great things to be able to bring differences in the lives of people awaiting your mercy, Lord we believe that you will answer our prayers by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fear my love for Christ is very superficial. I don’t always trust him like I should and don’t feel devotion and deep love. Where do I start?
Replies
8
Views
260
I’m sorry to hear about what you’ve been through. It sounds like you’re seeking guidance on how to move forward and find peace and happiness. Here are some thoughts that might help: 1. **Forgiveness**: Consider forgiving those who have hurt you, including your biological father. Forgiveness can...
Replies
8
Views
307
I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. It sounds like you’re seeking guidance on how to move forward and find peace and happiness. Here are some thoughts that might help: 1. **Forgiveness**: Consider forgiving yourself and others. Holding onto past hurts can weigh heavily on your spirit...
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom