Oh Lord, Hear Us And Forgive Us And Help Us, You Are God, Praise You

  • Thread starter Thread starter juantx
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juantx

Guest
I pray for all the intentions here in Jesus name.

I pray for my health and restoration of body and soul....by His stripes we are healed.

Jesus, please, please, forgive us, me and help us, bless us, manifest Your power and help us like You know and are able to in Your name Jesus, Yeshua thank You for your love...

You know, help Lord Jesus

jcm
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for the gift of marriage, even though sometimes we neglect to see it as a gift… it truly is. Thank you for using our marriage to reveal to us areas in our lives that need change and parts of our character that need transformation. We are so sorry that we sometimes fight. We...
Replies
0
Views
282
Thanks God, I've been born again in Jesus like the prodigal son/daughter, leaving gender violence relationships, I have fear of my wounds and lacks of faith in the control and restoration of God, I have fear that my wounds can carry me to unbelief and darkness of confusion like my ### years old...
Replies
7
Views
253
Our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is coming soon to take us all home to glory. Satan is trying to make us miss our way to glory. He is sending all kinds of illness, depression, stress and anquish in our soul. Do not let him in your house or your heart. Call on the Lords name and He will flee...
Replies
9
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom