Oh, Jesus Christ, Son of Almighty God, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I ask to be working as soon as possible in Jesus Name. I ask Master God of Jonah that I’ll receive lots of opportunities, successful interviews, and a job that is in walking distance and is perfect in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Father God I ask that You heal my mother’s...
Replies
6
Views
292
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy on me a Sinner Everyday I lay a foundation for the building of my repentance and again with my own hands I demolish it Please pray for ###, ### am a sinner, consumed by sin. Everyday ### try to be a better person but ### stray from the path time and time...
Replies
9
Views
356
In the name of Jesus Christ Son of the most high, may ### the troubling and provocative neighbor permanently relocate from this place. May the troubling, tormenting evil spirits (witchcraft) from my immediate neighbor or anyone I don't know cease to work towards me, in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom