Oh God please fix my current problem or please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Oh God please fix my current problem or please bring people in it to please help me with my problem. Thank You in advance for answering my prayers.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Oh Dear God I continue to pray to my Father to uplift me from my current situation. I have prayed many times over the course. I know God works in His mysterious ways. There have been improvements on my thoughts and spiritually, I must rise again, I know people are laughing at me...
Replies
8
Views
358
Please Almighty God, solve my current problems smoothly forever in Jesus name. Please Almighty God, take away my all problems smoothly forever in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
273
God please fix my hematoma problem and back leg colour
Replies
7
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom