Oh God in heaven most merciful father have mercy ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

just 1 more day

Beloved Servant
Oh God in heaven most merciful father have mercy upon my soul I ask your name your son Jesus Christ to forgive me of my sins. I asked you to bless each one of my aunts and uncles, nieces nephews, cousins, brothers and sisters. Bless my children Carol myself, and our marriage. Lord help us in our financial difficulties, let it be that I may help others in their difficulties. God be with those who are sick and in need, be with all the people in church bulletins around the world and on this website. God I ask you to be with and protect the Christian clergyman around the world. The missionary people around the world, be with the Jewish rabbis and also the people of Israel Oh Lord I pray this in the name of your son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.

Father, I thank You for being the God of every blessing, the fount of every joy, and the source of everything good. I know it is in Your heart to bless the lives of Your children, and as Your child, I desire Your blessing upon my life. Thank You that Your blessings enrich my life, leave me without sorrow, bring me the treasures of Your grace, and express all the kindness of Your favor. In Jesus name, Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord Jehovah please hear this pray and send your loving help to this person at their time of need. They are desperate and need you more than ever at

this moment of their lives.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father oh merciful God! Please please lift me out of this pit and show me life still exists, at least to the point I was two years ago. Thank you oh merciful one! Keep healing angels by my side until I am healed. And my mother as well. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
Views
Oh Holy God, Father of Heaven creator of all I come to you for you give and pour your spirit in me. Let it be your will and the kingdom come to me Torio Holmes as it is in Heaven Lord grant me favor in salvation and truth. Give me wisdom in Jesus name‼️ amen‼️
Replies
Views
1. Oh lord, thank you for your protection and guidance over my life and family. 2. Father lord have mercy on me and turn my life around for good 3. The blood of Jesus cleanses every generational curse over me and my family 4. Oh lord link me with those who will bless me. 5. My father, please...
Replies
Views
Oh my GOD I am calling you today that is Easter Sunday. I need a Job so that I can clear all my debit that I owned people. LORD JESUS CHRIST, FATHER please help me by given me a good job that from it I can become what you made me to be . Oh GOD help me to defeat the devil and all of his agents...
Replies
Views
Thank you father in heaven. You are a dependable God, a God of favour, a merciful God. Thank you gor standing with my husband Kenneth, he is in the full road to recovery. I pray for permanent healing to his stomach. Give him good health, let him know your deeds so that he may glorify your name. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom