Oh God I'm terrified about all of the negativity ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Oh God I'm terrified about all of the negativity in the world. I can't see how there can be any happiness while all these wonderful people suffer. How can someone like me, which can't compare to these excellent people, think about even asking to have the things I want. I want these people to be happy, healthy, financially stable, and loved. Please let them find what they need to survive this awful, hellish, evil world. Please let the person I care about find happiness, comfort and what she needs. Please don't let us live in hell.
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### and I have a very deep phobia of the dentist from a dental trauma as a kid. I have a tooth abscess on my gum from a cavity that resulted in the whole tooth breaking off. I've battled this for a year. I've been on antibiotics a couple of times. I'm deathly afraid of the dentist...
Replies
8
Views
346
I’m terrified I have ALS. Not diagnosed yet but both my hands and arms over the past year and a half have gotten much weaker! The muscle twitching is consistent. Sleep is difficult. I’m trying so hard to be a good person and stay sober but the fear of terminal illness frightens me to the...
Replies
6
Views
185
God please help me. I'm terrified, and I've ruined my life, and I'm so lonely. I'm so terrified I might have an incurable horrible mental illness that is done damage to people that I loved and cared about. I'm terrified that I'm never going to get over it or get better I'm going to be alone for...
Replies
11
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom