Oh Father I rejoice that there are ...

YeshuahComes

Beloved Warrior
Oh Father I rejoice that there are yet three that have love upon the earth: ###, ###, and ###. May they worship at your feet for their love. May you in the time we have left bless them above all others for their love is of you. May they rejoyce oh my Ishi in front of their brethern and sistern for the joys that rain down upon them for what they do to the poor, the broken, the widows, the orphans, the sick, and those in prison. Let their names not be forgot amoung women I ask in Jesus name that you fulfill the desires and wishes in their lives according to your will may it be done. AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
141
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Oh father I come to you in this difficult time of sorrow and cries, I beg of you to shine yourself into my son's life. I beg you to forgive him of all sins I beg of you to have mercy on him and guide him through this difficult time in his life and criminal court case. You all might that makes...
Replies
9
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom