Oh baby! Yep, ### & mother of ...

AR2015

Humble Servant of All
Oh baby! Yep, ### & mother of autistic ### year old I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm terrified! I just don't know how we can do it. We already struggle financially as I can't work due to our son. I just don't even know what to think, I'm in shock.
 
Abba I pray for your divine intervention. Meet needs, bring peace and blessings according to your Holy will. Bring healing, comfort, strength and prosperity into your child's life. For your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen "Be assured I have prayed for you".
 
Abba I pray for your divine intervention. Meet needs, bring peace and blessings according to your Holy will. Bring healing, comfort, strength and prosperity into your child's life. For your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen "Be assured I have prayed for you".
Thank you
 
This precious baby came to no surprise to the Lord, remember the scripture Jeremiah 1:1. This baby has a purpose to be here in this point in time. Things might be scary for you right now, but the Lord WILL make a way with your finances where there seems no way. Seek wisdom from the Lord; He will NEVER fail you. I speak blessings over you, the baby, and your other child & your husband in the mighty name of Jesus!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the mean, negative, selfish, dishonest, ungrateful, bitter, unrealistic, cocky, unlikeable and troublesome older mother ### to realize the fact that she is being a bad mother to her son ### who she is lying about being "rich" when infact she knows he is poor. The crazy mother ### is...
Replies
7
Views
155
Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
161
Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom