Offer letter from the company

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the seller ### to accept the offer for his RV in ###, CA from the ### company today in August 2026 miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
95
Praise the Lord Pastor, I attended an interview at ### in ###. I came on a visiting visa, and I have completed all rounds of the interview. But they are delaying the offer letter — every day they say “today or tomorrow.” My visit visa is going to expire soon. Please keep me in your prayers...
Replies
6
Views
258
Lord God, Maker of Heaven and Earth, You are the one who governs the times and the seasons. I come before You again, humbled by Your grace and emboldened by Your promises. You have brought me this far, and I thank you for the hope you have planted in my heart for this new role. Father, I now...
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom