Occultic Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesussonofGod

Disciple of Prayer
Struggling with very strong occultic connection with about 6 people born in the year ###. Not sure why this bixarre thing is but since still the occult stuff on me makes things very complicated. Some of these individuals are very good people put I need at least Holy Angels separating us properly names are ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. Any interaction with theses individuals who do not know eachother things go haywire between us resulting in pain and much harm. It is just awful and doesn't make any earthly sense. Asking God to reveal to me what I need to repent of and rebuke and guide me through this with God's forgiveness thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying and believing to receive some confirmation on the matter. Thanks!
Replies
14
Views
202
My wife and I have been teetering lately, and it has been worrying me and creating angst in my spirit. I've prayed a few times on this site about what's been going on with us--I went back to school, trying to get back to making more money, but nothing has materialized yet. We're back living with...
Replies
10
Views
273
Dear GOD and Jesus, thank you for everything and all my blessings. Plz Lord grant me your strength and protection. Plz keep me aligned with you and plz have people want to ride with me to the meetings and chill. Like ###, ###, etc. plz have ### and ### call me a lot and want to hang out with me...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,838
Members
649,339
Latest member
Naleutormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom