Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what causes high blood pressure or where it originates, whether it’s in my legs or elsewhere in my body. High blood pressure shouldn't create so much pressure throughout my body like that. God, look inside my body to find what is causing the high blood pressure and remove it. In the...
Replies
11
Views
159
I don't like high blood pressure because it makes my heart beat too fast. I also dislike how it causes me to sweat. Heal everything, as high blood pressure is everywhere, making me feel so uncomfortable. Lord, I know you can handle it.
Replies
9
Views
114
I do not know how high blood pressure affects my whole body, or where it comes from. I don't like how it is attacking my body. Healing the pain out of my whole body is to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
9
Views
16
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom