O how I long to be with You, my Savior and my Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My heart belongs to the Lord. He has come to me and said. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. I have always desired for honesty, contentment and integrity before the Lord. He knows our hearts desire and He will always direct our path towards Himself. Never ever doubt His mercy and care for those who lift His name up and serve Him with deep love to Him.

Everything God ever asks you to do, even when it is difficult, He asks because He has something great in mind for you.

Let me take the wings of an eagle and fly away to be with the Lord forever, o my precious Lord, take me home to be with You, before I see the sun rising up in the morning, at midday I call on You to lead me on the rugged path that leads to Your holy throne. Before I see the stars or the sunset, I want to be with You.

Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation and uphold me with Thy free Spirit.
Psalm 51.12

I was drawn by the flame of His love, inspired by His eternal word written down in my heart. He set my heart ablaze and I promised to follow Him all the way to the mansion He has promised us from the begining of the earth. But the rain of the world was so heavy, soaked with pleasures of earth, it made my heart turn away from those wonders from glory. This wind was so strong and lost my way till I heard the call from Gods heart.

Come to Me, I will give you rest.

On that coldest night, I return back to God again and found Him waiting and watching. He embraced me and said...

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

Then I was sifting throug the ashes of my heart. I made a mistake. I must return to Him who loved me and watched for me. Before I was created, He knew my heart and He has chosen to be His very own. The I started singing ....

Holy, holy, holy are You Lord.
The elders and angels bow.
The redeemed worship You now.

I shall forever honor, praise and glorify the name of the Lord our God. He alone is worthy of all glory. Seeking the lost and finding them to redeemed, to help and to heal those with broken heart.

My heart belongs to the Lord. He has come to me and said. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. I have always desired for honesty, contentment and integrity before the Lord. He knows our hearts desire and He will always direct our path towards Himself. Never ever doubt His mercy and care for those who lift His name up and serve Him with deep love to Him.

Everything God ever asks you to do, even when it is difficult, He asks because He has something great in mind for you.

Let me take the wings of an eagle and fly away to be with the Lord forever, o my precious Lord, take me home to be with You, before I see the sun rising up in the morning, at midday I call on You to lead me on the rugged path that leads to Your holy throne. Before I see the stars or the sunset, I want to be with You.

Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation and uphold me with Thy free Spirit.
Psalm 51.12

I was drawn by the flame of His love, inspired by His eternal word written down in my heart. He set my heart ablaze and I promised to follow Him all the way to the mansion He has promised us from the begining of the earth. But the rain of the world was so heavy, soaked with pleasures of earth, it made my heart turn away from those wonders from glory. This wind was so strong and lost my way till I heard the call from Gods heart.

Come to Me, I will give you rest.

On that coldest night, I return back to God again and found Him waiting and watching. He embraced me and said...

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

Then I was sifting throug the ashes of my heart. I made a mistake. I must return to Him who loved me and watched for me. Before I was created, He knew my heart and He has chosen to be His very own. The I started singing ....

The elders and angels bow.
The redeemed worship You now.

I shall forever honor, praise and glorify the name of the Lord our God. He alone is worthy of all glory. Seeking the lost and finding them to redeemed, to help and to heal those with broken heart.
This really the deepest desire of those who have found the pearl of great price. Jesus, the Son of the living God coming to earth to give us life eternal in heaven and while we are here on earth, we will enjoy His holy presence, loving Him and adoring His holy name. Amen

Wonder of wonders. Our deepest desire should be to be with the Lord in heaven for ages to come. He has promised us a mansion in glory and we must believe and trust His word.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom