O God of heaven, please hear the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging that You are the ultimate healer. Lord, I ask for Your divine touch to regulate my blood pressure, stabilize my cholesterol, and restore a steady rhythm to my heart. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys, allowing them to filter...
Replies
15
Views
234
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Replies
12
Views
301
Thank you Lord. I sometimes wonder if you hear me and why you don't answer. I'm tired Lord it's like a repeating cycle with my ### and ###. I pray and pray that things would get better but it's still the same. I pray for a miracle for ### that she finds a good paying job and a good place to stay...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom