Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
158
O God. I thank you for another year in my life. Lord, I am so sorry for all my sins and shortcomings. I keep of failing u o God. Please help me and guide me always in all the things that I do. Protect me o God. Do not forsaken me o God. Save me. Lord I pray for the following: 1. I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
355
My Lord, I pray for the following: 1. I pray that the emceeing tomorrow will be smooth and successful. That I will have alert and quick thinking mind. 2. That I will maintain and modulate well my voice and deliver or execute perfectly. 3. I pray for a deep and sound sleep and that I will...
Replies
6
Views
499
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom