O God grant me divine healing, restore ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
O God grant me divine healing, restore my health, take every pains away from my throat. And restore back my marriage. In Jesus name Amen.
 
O God grant me divine healing, restore my health, take every pains away from my ###. And restore back my ###. In Jesus name Amen.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. I'll also pray that He will bring healing and restoration to your ### as you trust in Him. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, healing, and restoration. Your Word says, “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17). Help me remain consistent daily in seeking You and trusting You for divine healing. Touch every area of my...
Replies
9
Views
147
I ask for a special anointing on my ###'s outings, appointments, traveling in the communities and his meals. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my ### cleansing every part of him. No weapon formed against him shall prosper. I rebuke all spiritual attacks, self-injury, witchcraft...
Replies
8
Views
327
I ask for a special anointing on ### outings, appointments, traveling in the communities and his meals. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my ### cleansing every part of him. No weapon formed against him shall prosper. I rebuke all spiritual attacks, self-injury, witchcraft, generational or...
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom