O Almighty and merciful God, who hast commissioned Thy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
O Almighty and merciful God,

who hast commissioned Thy angels to guide and protect us,

command them to be our assiduous companions

from our setting out until our return;

to clothe us with their invisible protection;

to keep from us all danger of collision,

of fire, of explosion, of fall and bruises,

and finally, having preserved us from all evil,

and especially from sin,

to guide us to our heavenly home.

Through Jesus Christ,

our Lord.

Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
O GOD, Almighty and merciful, who heals those that are broken in heart, and turns the sadness of the sorrowful to joy remember in pity those who are this day destitute, homeless, or forgotten by their fellow men in ###.
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
O Almighty God, I pray for your Mighty Spiritual Amour of Protection around me and my household as I pray for this request for deliverance from demonic forces. You have shown in 1 John 3:8 (KJV), where it states, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning...
Replies
7
Views
42
  • Locked
O Almighty God, I pray for your Mighty Spiritual Amour of Protection around me and my household as I pray for this request for deliverance from demonic forces. You have shown in 1 John 3:8 (KJV), where it states, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning...
Replies
7
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom