O Almighty God, I pray for your Mighty Spiritual ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
O Almighty God, I pray for your Mighty Spiritual Amour of Protection around me and my household as I pray for this request for deliverance from demonic forces. You have shown in 1 John 3:8 (KJV), where it states, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Dear Lord, protect your people from the works of the enemy. It is only with the Holy Spirit’s power and your authority that the enemy’s forces will flee. With this prayer, I request this. Thy will be done, Lord; deliver us from evil. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God I pray that you would break every chain and stronghold the enemy may have established and that your angels would be sent to surround me, my dad, ### and our home and protect us from all evil, all danger and all harm. I declare that every demonic force and influence must leave our...
Replies
5
Views
273
Almighty God I pray that you would break every chain and stronghold the enemy may have established and that your angels would be sent to surround me, my dad, ### and our home and protect us from all evil, all danger and all harm. I declare that every demonic force and influence must leave our...
Replies
6
Views
356
Almighty God I pray that you would break every chain and stronghold the enemy may have established and that your angels would be sent to surround me, my dad, ### and our home and protect us from all evil, all danger and all harm. I declare that every demonic force and influence must leave our...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom