Nursing School

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElizabethDianne

Guest
my daughter is taking a big test tomorrow to continue with her nursing school. She needs a prayer for guidance, strength to study and patience to focus on her test. Please Lord be with her and her classmates while they take this test.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
182
In Jesus name, I pray over for exam success. As I prepare and continue my first semester of nursing school. I pray for wisdom, knowledge and retentive memory to all the material that I need to know to pass my exams this semester in jesus mighty name I Pray Amen. Every setback and disappoint...
Replies
8
Views
193
I’m humbly coming in the need of prayer for tomorrow nursing schools exams. It’s been a tough start of the term and what I’m studying have been hard with me losing my oldest sister unexpectedly. And so many other things surrounding the situation. I pray that I pass my exams tomorrow with at...
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom