Nursing School

Status
Not open for further replies.

barberlee3

Disciple of Prayer
I am in nursing school to become a RN. Last semester (fall 2013) I did not pass my class. Thankfully I have been granted permission to retake the course again. I ask for prayers for a good semester. Pray that I pass the class. This is very important for me. If all goes well, then I should graduate in August this year (2014).
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
167
In Jesus name, I pray over for exam success. As I prepare and continue my first semester of nursing school. I pray for wisdom, knowledge and retentive memory to all the material that I need to know to pass my exams this semester in jesus mighty name I Pray Amen. Every setback and disappoint...
Replies
8
Views
192
Good evening, please pray for me as I am having an important exam in two days. It is a lot of material to learn and I feel like I’ve only been getting bad grades and I truly want God to be by my side when it comes to my studies. Thank you and God bless everyone reading this.
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom