Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Now that Dr. Fauci is saying we should wear 2 masks, one over the other. What is he trying to do, suffocate us altogether? Why doesn't he just tell us to put pillows over each other's heads to suffocate each other? It's ridiculous already. Gets worse and worse. That we all make it through this insanity, and I don't mean the virus, I mean these ever-worsening ways fearful people have of dealing with it. Some of us, our desire for freedom is stronger than our fear of getting sick. Others have to realize that.
 
Now that Dr. Fauci is saying we should wear 2 masks, one over the other. What is he trying to do, suffocate us altogether? Why doesn't he just tell us to put pillows over each other's heads to suffocate each other? It's ridiculous already. Gets worse and worse. That we all make it through this insanity, and I don't mean the virus, I mean these ever-worsening ways fearful people have of dealing with it. Some of us, our desire for freedom is stronger than our fear of getting sick. Others have to realize that.
I heard a new radio announcement in ### today suggesting that we should practice all safety practices, (including stay at home as much as possible) UNTIL YOU'RE VACCINATED. That will be a while, here in ###. Covid measures are not going away fast. I'm not sure if double masking in ### is in the works.
I pray for wisdom and patience, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
I heard a new radio announcement in ### today suggesting that we should practice all safety practices, (including stay at home as much as possible) UNTIL YOU'RE VACCINATED. That will be a while, here in ###. Covid measures are not going away fast. I'm not sure if double masking in ### is in the works.
I pray for wisdom and patience, in Jesus precious name amen.
I heard worse--people like ### are saying to wear masks and stay apart EVEN AFTER the vaccination. "God did not give us the spirit of fear."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak command create my Right siatic nerve is put back or whatever I need my health returned im shaking sick and had the worst day ever it’s madness it’s not for me and definitely not in Jesus Will for me this Evil secret agents of Satan they are way to mean and cruel to me it needs to end...
Replies
8
Views
321
Dr ###, Right now at this very moment I have a sister who is blood bought save and has been the prophet of this family her mental health is deteriorated as well as her physical health she was in the ICU one week from today. She has been homeless and living on the street for the last 4 years, she...
Replies
12
Views
376
well now they are saying state emergency snow blizzard sure praying not happen to any of us
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom