Notice How None Of The Comments Are Saying Thanks For The Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobbyMc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbyMc

Guest
notive how not a single comment on this page is saying thanks for the help?
 
my point was - not a lot of answered prayers
 
Thank You Father, for ### and help her to understand that we who pray are the ones who are thankful for the ones that write in their requests and allow us the privilege to lift their needs before Your throne. In Jesus Name I thank You and praise You God for each and every soul that has the courage and faith in Jesus to ask for help. I ask also that Your Holy Spirit would always guide us in our prayers and each word we pray is in accordance to Your will. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen
 
I am praying for you. You never have to say thank you to me. God appreciates my labor of love toward you and all his children.



God Loves You....He is on your side. Everything is going to be all right....



You wait on God. God is never late and he is seldom early If he shows up at 11:59 God is still on Time.



You are welcome for the prayers that I send up for you. I count it an honor and a privilege to pray for a child of God. I am asking God to keep you safe, warm, and loved. God LOVES You!!!
 
When prayer is answered it would not necessarily be "thank you" to those of us praying here on earth.

But there is much praise, and thanks for answered prayer!

There is plenty of praise going on in Heaven right now!

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%205:11-13&version=KJV

This will manifest in all of us one day.

And every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father!
 
This text does not contain any sensitive information that requires redaction according to the guidelines provided. Therefore, the original text is maintained as is:

"every minute a prayer request comes in - but how often do you see one that says thanks for answering my prayers - you just see hundreds of people asking and not saying i asked and i received"
 
Every prayer is answered on God's will, you might not have known it, you ask ### and God gave you ###. Every day say a prayer of thanks to God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Articles, I reject you 100%, and NONE of your comments gets read by me. You mean NOTHING to me, and your comments mean NOTHING to me. You are NOT human. I will NOT engage with those on a prayer site who are NOT human. So keep posting comments, and they will continue to not get read, and rejected...
Replies
9
Views
147
Dear prayer partners, Thank you for your help in prayer. God hears and answers prayers. And a lot has been answered by God for me and my family. Please continue to pray for us and ask God to bless and keep each of you prayer partners and your families. May everyone that has posted a...
Replies
3
Views
279
Dear prayer partners, I am saying thanks to you, who have always prayed for me and everyone else who has sent in prayer request, and bless God for your work you keep doing, I appreciate you much and God bless you and your family and friends. My daughter ### did her interview and now is...
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,632
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom