Not trying to be contrarian or anything bad, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithoutOnePlea

Humble Servant of All
Not trying to be contrarian or anything bad, but I find it hard to believe God is a loving father. Look at all the pain and suffering in these posts from His own children. My family and I have had a fair share of this, not as bad as some, but the hopelessness is overwhelming. This isn't a short term thing, it's been years. I can't remember what hope was like. I can't remember when I didn't expect bad news. Circumstances matter! If they didn't, Jesus wouldn't have been beaten and killed.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just found out through ultrasound that I have some abnormal appearing cysts in my kidneys. I get a CT scan tomorrow to check what they are. I ask for prayers that they will be benign and not cause any problems. That the report from the CT scan will be very good and my dr will be happy...
Replies
12
Views
225
Someone called ### and two others at my son's place of work, reported him to his bosses that my and his two other workmates cleared goods that he was not involved in, please pastor ### my son's case is an emergency. I'm an ### on the Altar of Fire.
Replies
8
Views
312
Life in the guys from my past cannot come near me that have done me wrong they can’t find me with my original name or my new one. I change my name I don’t ever see Satan and crew ### or ### in nothing of mine no affiliation im done with it period permanently it is way to EVIL for me to look at...
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom