Not To Give Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mei
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mei

Guest
Please pray for my son not to give up his studies even though he is tired and overwhelmed. He has to persist for the next ### weeks. God please give him revised energy and enthusiasm.
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Please bless ###'s son to continue with his education and be successful with it. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
praying that God will give him much energy amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in this situation. God Bless You. Keep your focus on God & Obey God’s Word. Obedience brings blessings and the favor of God upon your life. God honors obedience.
 
Father, I thank You for hearing this prayer for ### and her son. You bless those who revere Your name and delight in Your commands. In the midst of inner turmoil or outer conflict help ### and her son not be shaken for their heart remains steadfast trusting in You and Your overall plan for their life. Please help them to remain firmly grounded as they overcome the daily obstacles common to all who live on earth. Help them to learn the valuable lessons along the way as they press on toward the goal for which You have called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Amen.
 
Father we are in agreement with all the prayers of these saints. We decree that he will not give up in Jesus name! Father remove every hindrance and grant him the grace to complete in Jesus name. Let an excellent Spirit prevail in Jesus name, we have prayed...amen
 
Proclaim It….



I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 43:8 : Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Theological Implications: This verse highlights several truths about God and humanity: Human Spiritual Condition: Without God’s intervention, people...
Replies
11
Views
164
I haven’t been able to reconcile with my wife. What am I doing. 6+ years wasted. I’m writing these prayers into the void it feels like. I go to church, pray the rosary, and ask for guidance and I just feel alone. I don’t feel like waking up. I just wish it all away
Replies
11
Views
409
Dear God, I am so sorry and so worried. I am sorry that I have had arguments, anger and frustration in my day. That is for another prayer God, as my anguished mind can only cope with so much, as you know. But you hold everything, God. You hold all of time, existence and creation. Please don't...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,234
Messages
16,808,425
Members
650,641
Latest member
Chaedarmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom