Not feeling well, please kindly pray for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Not feeling well, please kindly pray for ### healing before important appointment(s)
 
Praying with you and for you for this. May our Heavenly Father heal and comfort you. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

Jeremiah 17:14: Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come before You today to lift up ### who is not feeling well. We ask that You would grant them healing and strength to make it through their important appointment(s). We know that You are a God of healing and that nothing is too difficult for You. Please grant ### the healing they need and the strength to make it through their appointment(s). In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need strength to go on and the energy and stamina to finish all of my paper-work this evening. Thank-you everyone so much for your prayers for me.
Replies
12
Views
333
PLEA### me Lord Jesus Christ thave emrc yhave emrcy have mercy pleas help em inmy life pleas eod lalinyourpowe to save em and my ### and healus help u ibe you. PELas ehsow up ibeg yoiuimsrry of rmx sisn i ened your love anditnernventin snow. i dotn feel weel..pelas ehelp me Lor dim help!!!!!
Replies
6
Views
279
really nto doign to well with lfie stress. Lor dpelase forgive my sisns thanky ouf or themany healigns. i feel stresse didont knwohwo to take car eof myself and my fmaiyl.Lor dhelp me. i feel such high burdneandifeel ill. imsorry. help pleasealso hela my emotions. lot sof dissapointment...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,095
Messages
16,807,185
Members
650,538
Latest member
Glaoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom