Not a second Or another minute Not ...

YeshuahComes

Beloved Warrior
Not a second
Or another minute
Not an hour or another day
But at this moment with my arms out stretched
I need you to make a way
As you have done so many times before
Through window or an open door I stretch my hands to thee
Come rescue me
I need you right away
I need you now
I need you now
I need you now
I need you now
Not another second or another minute
Not an hour or another day
But Lord I need you right away
If I never needed you before
To show up and restore
All of the faith that I let slip
While I was yet searching the world for more
The truest friend I have indeed
You're my best friend I know in need
I stretch my hands to thee
Come rescue me I need you right away
The agony of being alone
Fear of doing things on my own
The test and trials that come to make me strong
The feelings of guilt, hurt, shame and defeat
The waves of trials that beat upon me
But to know, Lord, that in you
I've got victory I need you now,
Lord I need you now,
oh I need you right now,
right now, right now
I need you now
Oh, not another second
Not another minute, Lord
Can't wait another day,
Lord Oh no
Please make a way
Oh Lord GOD i'm needing you now.
Thanks Smokie Norful for the lyrics
Thanks @###
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CLAIM DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ITS NOT THAT DEEP I HAVE GOT MARRIED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BEFORE I THINK NOW GOD WAS TELLING ME TO LET GO OF USA MEN I JUST BARELY SEEN THE LIGHT IS ALL..I SPEAK THE WORLD 🌎 WILL HAVE THEIR BREAKTHROUGHS...
Replies
6
Views
114
Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
114
It's been long since I updated on my son's recovery. Right now we are home still on rehab, we are seeing a physiotherapist three times a week. There is no speech therapist in our area, so it's taking a toll on me. If you don't mind me asking for help on how to stimulate his speech whilst home, I...
Replies
8
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom