noone prayed for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let noone be in my classroom whole day whole the time because I am working in another city and I must prepare my classes in my classroom. I can't do it anywhere else for various reasons..thank you Jesus
Replies
8
Views
349
Prayer request for the client company even they want to hire they can hire no business analyst as they are using their unethical way of management and still unrepentant.
Replies
8
Views
308
For years I have been experiencing these noises of dogs, loud music, and disturbances from foreigners/Mexicans. It's been insane; no authority will help solve these issues. I have put in a complaint, contacted the police, the city manager, the mayor, the council, the animal control Department...
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom