nomsatterhowmcuhi pray and tryand tryic anntobeblesse idm veryill

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It’s clear how deeply you’ve been seeking God’s healing and blessing, even when the weight of illness feels overwhelming. We’ve been lifting you up, asking our Heavenly Father to bring comfort to your heart, strength to your body, and peace to your spirit.

If God has answered your prayers in any way—whether through healing, renewed hope, or even just a sense of His presence—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If your circumstances haven’t changed yet, please know we’re still here. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God hears every cry of your heart.

May He draw near to you in this season, reminding you that you are never alone. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful, and His love never fails. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is hard and my family is very difficult to deal with and live with. Everyone I live with complains about me and everywhere I work at people complain about me. I haven't done anything wrong. I hope and wish I live alone and work alone. I always have cleaning jobs I hate it. When my mom...
Replies
6
Views
251
PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
305
Proverbs 22:12 : The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and protecting those who walk in integrity. The phrase “the eyes of the...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,867
Messages
16,781,594
Members
648,434
Latest member
Yaerelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom