No worries, fears

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I don’t know how we will do this for ###’s scholarship payment. It is almost ### Australian dollars that we need to pay first, but You know our needs and our situation. I surrender this situation to You. Please lead us, provide what we need, and give me peace instead of fear. Help me...
Replies
14
Views
153
Just realised I might not have enough for rent this month , please lift my worries up in prayer , I feel quite hopeless at this point
Replies
11
Views
127
Please Pray For/about a few worries I have that I am trusting God For because I know he has already taken care of them Please Pray That The enemy won't make me doubt And That I will have peace and reassurance in my heart That God will give me Reassurance That He has indeed taken care of Theese...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom